Unfortunately, we’re currently not hiring. However, feel free to browse the page, just in case we open the application back up…
Club Penguin Air is always looking for the best talented authors out there. So, if you were looking to apply, you’ve found the right page! Below are some guidelines & procedures that you will have to follow when posting your article.
There is much more to blogging than you think. Here at ClubPenguinAir, we have several polices that need to be followed when posting your article:
- You must have at least 2 tags and categories on your article. There should be no more than 6 categories/tags combined.
- We expect you to post almost every week. If you’re not able to, don’t worry! You can always e-mail me to explain your situation. Unless on a break for a given reason, your account will most likely be terminated after not posting any articles for over 3 weeks.
- We expect you to use your best grammar and spelling abilites. The readers need to know what you’re talking about.
- All posts (Unless approved by SnowT112) are required to have at least one picture within the article.
- We ask that you don’t use words like “Hey penguins!” or “Hello penguins!”, etc. You may if you wish, but we prefer that you don’t.
- We do expect you to proofread your articles before posting them.
- You must know how to operate WordPress.com and have an account (Yes, WordPress.com)
- The most important rule: Have fun!
As much as this may overwhelm you, do not worry; it’s a lot easier than it sounds.
Yes, you heard me correctly, we do offer some rewards for posting! The rewards are listed below.
We do offer some other rewards upon request, too.
Now that you’ve gone through the guidelines, heres the application. If you’re not part of any social media network, type “none”. Same with the website category and “link to two of your posts” category – just say “none”.
Well, you’ve now sucessfully completed the author application! Good luck; we will respond within 72 hours (3 days) – If you’re accepted, we’ll work a few things out. If you don’t make it, we’ll explain why you were not accepted.